1. Djehuty Maatra Herbs (DMR Herbs) ships all orders with USPS tracking. Please allow up to 28 business days for in-stock items to ship. High-quality natural products take time to make.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Sorry, we cannot combine order(s) with another order. Additions, changes and cancellations are not possible after placing your order.
3. At present, we use U.S. Postal Service flat-rate shipping ($9.75) for all orders (notwithstanding certain items that have a fixed shipping rate that will be added to the flat rate price of $9.75, thus making the final shipping price more). All shipping rates are determined by the U.S. Postal Service (via U.S.P.S. software). Shipping cost(s) reapply for all orders that are reshipped due to "no access to delivery location - return to sender" (in which customer must contact us for instructions on reshipment instructions and payment). Signature confirmation (for an additional cost) is optional for reshipment of order(s).
4. Signature confirmation for any order may be requested before an order ships (request by email only). There is a $2.55 fee for this service (paid by emailed invoice).
5. Special instructions for delivery by carrier can be typed on your invoice at the time of placing your order.
6. After an order is made on our website, orders are shipped to your address within 28 business days by U.S.P.S. mail, First Class Mail or Priority Mail, depending on weight of packaged order and destination (all controlled by USPS software).
7. Back-ordered items ship automatically when they become available.
8. If you are unable or unwilling to wait the required shipping time-frame for quality products, please do not purchase from us. Again, all sales are final.
9. Tracking information will arrive via email once your order ships and can be able tracked online at www.usps.com.
10. At present, we use United States Postal Service (USPS) as a carrier for delivering orders. When your order status states "awaiting fulfillment" it means your order has not been fulfilled and has not left our facility. When your order status states "shipped" that means a postal label has been affixed to the order and the order has been delivered to the U.S.P.S. and received by the U.S.P.S.
11. You receive two (2) status emails when you order from us online: (1) "Order Confirmation Status": means confirmation of order (proof that you made an order and that your order came through to us and your payment has been accepted; (2) "Shipping Confirmation Status": means your order has been fulfilled (no longer awaiting fulfillment) - packaged, postage label affixed to package or box, and delivered to or picked up by the United States Postal Service. NOTE: It may take several hours or a day or two to show status updates on the United States Postal Service website (when tracking an order).
12. There may be possible delays in receiving your order if you: (1) order during a sale (holiday sale, Black Friday sale, Cyber Monday sale, Christmas Day sale, Spring sale, Summer sale, etc.), (2) order during holiday snail mail season (from December 14th to January 3rd), (3) reside outside of the United States (and your order must be inspected by your country’s Customs Department), (4) your order has been flagged in our system (possible fraudulent order -- do not ship without verification from customer; billing and shipping addresses do not match, etc.), and/or (5) ordered a top-selling product(s) that experiences a run. Top-selling products include: FBD Cleanse (capsules and liquid) , Emerald Greens Cleanse (capsules), Pregnancy Kit, Jackrabbit Formula (capsules), Mucus Buster (capsules), Hair-Skin-Nails (capsules), Male-T Formula, Womb Formula, Brain Tuner (capsules), Clarity-Focus-Alert (capsules), Black Seed products (all), Moringa products (all), Sea Moss, N-Crease cream, Hair Growth Stimulant oil, Black Castor oil products (all), etc. NOTE: The FBD Cleanse (capsules) is our #1 selling product and constantly sells out. The demand for this product is extraordinarily high and has been since its inception on the market back in November 1999. Delay due to any reason above is not grounds for a request for refund as all sales are final and by placing your order with us you are agreeing that you understand the foregoing and will not file disputes or chargebacks as a result of the foregoing.
13. All orders $250 and over require signature confirmation at the time of delivery by the United States Postal Service (unless you specifically request no signature at the time of delivery).
14. Orders that are flagged as suspicious by our e-commerce software may be delayed in shipping until the legitimacy of the order can be verified by the customer (who's credit card is used to make the order). Red flags usually appear when the billing and shipping to name and/or address do not match, especially pertaining to different countries.
15. When you order from us, you agree to shipping from a third-party carrier or courier service (e.g. U.S.P.S.) which creates a contract between yourself and the third-party carrier service. DjehutyMaatraHerbs.com is not liable for any problems with shipping and delivery once your order leaves our facility and is accepted by the carrier or courier service, this includes but is not limited to: lost package (in transit), claim or allegation of not receiving the package (despite USPS tracking information showing the package was delivered), someone may have stolen your package, etc. Please contact the carrier for all issues pertaining to shipping and delivery.
16. If your order is returned to us due to our mistake, we’ll reship the order free of charge. If the mistake is on the part of the customer (including incorrect addressed entered at the time of placing order), a reshipping fee must be paid (via emailed invoice) before the order can reship. Mistakes on the part of the carrier or courier must be resolved with the particular carrier or courier service provider. NOTE: We do not assume any liability for customers entering incorrect addresses (billing or shipping) at the time of ordering and/or even sending the correct address via email. Customers entering incorrect address information when ordering is a huge problem here that creates an added burden on our staff.
17. Your remedy for any and all shipping problems caused by the carrier or courier service lies with the particular carrier or courier service. DjehutyMaatraHerbs.com is not a carrier or courier service and do not accept liability for any carrier or courier.
18. Orders that arrive damaged are the result of handling (mishandling) by the carrier or delivery service If your order arrives with a damaged item(s), please fill out a claim with the carrier or delivery service. Take a photograph of any and all damaged item(s) and your completed claim form and send to us via email @ email@example.com. In the body of the email, please send us your full name or the name the order was made under, and your order number, requesting reshipment of the damaged item(s). With proof of damage (of each item) and claim number, we will re-ship the damaged item(s) free of charge as a one-time courtesy. This gesture is at our discretion. Please allow 7-14 days for your re-shipment to be fulfilled and shipped. NOTE: You must notify us within 30-days of the date of the confirmed delivery by the carrier service in order to receive a one-time courtesy re-shipment of an order. Failure to follow the foregoing terms and instructions shall constitute a breach of terms in general, default in particular. For defective items (caused by us, e.g. production, filling, labeling, and/or packing), take a picture of the defect and email to us (@ Contact Us), explaining the defect, and we'll gladly replace the defective item(s) at no cost. If you are unable to send a photo, simply mail the defective item back to us with a written explanation and upon receipt we'll reship the defective item(s) cost-free and issue you a credit for the shipping postage.
19. We reserve the right to refuse complimentary re-shipment of orders if factual circumstances point to fraud, deceit, bad faith, breach of agreement, and/or unfair dealing and we give you notice of such. We are a very small company built on integrity and good will and we work very hard to produce our goods and to conduct business in a very competitive field and industry.
20. Any and all issues regarding orders must be brought to our attention within 180 days of the date of order.
21. We do not resolve any issues or assume any liability stemming from former businesses or websites bearing the name or trademark "DJEHUTY MA'AT-RA."
22. By ordering from us you acknowledge that you have read and fully understand and agree to our terms regarding ordering and shipping. NOTE: Proof of an order is evidenced by an invoice number, usually four or five digits (provided by Big Commerce or PayPal), as well as payment received from the customer.
23. We reserve our right to discontinue doing business with any customer for any reason.
B. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
1. After payment, as a security measure against fraud, your international order must first be confirmed by email before your order is processed and shipped (unless you paid for your order via emailed invoice). This measure is to help us prevent fraudulent orders and chargebacks.
2. Please note that there may be additional shipping fees added to the order payment when your invoice is sent to account for the weight of the package that may not be accounted for in the flat-rate shipping price.
3. International orders ship by United States Postal Service (USPS) within 28 days from the date of order.
4. Please allow an additional 7-14 days to receive your order due to Customs Department hold and check procedure. United Kingdom (and some other country’s) residents may be required to pay a duties fee on their order before receiving it as per U.K. government regulations. Check with U.K. Customs for more information on this procedure. If you refuse a package from us because of your failure to pay duties (or any other imposed fees by your government), we are not responsible for refunding that order (including shipping fees) or reshipping the order via another carrier.
5. Canadian residents may send their orders to us at “Contact Us” and we’ll email an invoice inclusive of sales tax and shipping fee.
6. NOTE: We cannot and do not list packages as "gifts" instead of "merchandise" for any reason. All orders of tangible items from us are "merchandise" and listed as "merchandise" on all customs declarations.
C. Returns, cancellations, and refunds
1. All orders are final. No refunds. Items may only be returned for same item (if damaged or defective).
D. Gift Certificate Redemption
1. All gift certificates are tangible (paper) and must be physically mailed in to us along with order, or, must be scanned and emailed to us along with order. No exceptions. Due to excessive fraud attempts, we require presentment of all gift certificates in order for them to be redeemed for products. No exceptions.
E. Sales Credit (for purchasing at regular price before sale)
1. We do not offer credit for the difference for items purchased before an item went on sale (unless the item is ordered on the same day a sale starts).